Request Housing

Have a Question? We're Here to Help!

If your question is not addressed below in our Policyholder FAQ directory, give us a call or you can send us an email and we will get back to you ASAP.


What type of housing will TA provide me with?

Your ALE or Additional Living Expense coverage provides you with a means to maintain your normal standard of living, so your hotel and/or temporary housing will be as similar as possible to your current home. In addition to hotel accommodations, TA provides single-family homes, apartments, condominiums, townhomes and travel trailers/mobile homes, nationwide. 

Why does my insurance company use your service?

Your insurer works with TA to help ensure that your transition into a hotel and/or temporary housing goes as smoothly and stress-free as possible. Your insurer knows that they can depend upon our 17 plus years of experience and expertise in the temporary housing industry and with our 98% policyholder satisfaction rating they know we will provide you with the superior service you deserve, and get the best pricing possible.

Can I bring my family pet?

Yes, your furrier family members are also welcome. We have many pet-friendly options though some breeds are more challenging to place, e.g., Rottweiler, Chow, Pit-bull. 


How long does it take for TA to find my temporary housing?

Typically within 24 hours or less after our initial call with you. Please refer to What You Can Expect for detailed information regarding our process.

Who will turn on and off my temporary utilities?

If utilities are required, typically you will connect and disconnect your temporary utilities, unless your insurance adjuster asks TA to assist.


What are my options for furnishings?

If you require furnishings, TA is able to provide everything from furniture to linens. We have several furniture and housewares packages to suit your budget and personal situation. 

Am I able to get additional items such as a television in the master bedroom?

Yes, as long as your insurance company approves the request.


Who is responsible for damages to a hotel or property after my stay?

You as the policyholder and the person signing the lease are responsible for any damages that occur upon your check out or move out. TA recommends that you take photos of the hotel room and/or property before and after your stay.